Anime fighting simulator is a simulator game where multiple different anime series collide! There are many different types of powers and specials you could get. One type is quirks from the popular anime show Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academia. Do you know which quirks there are in the game and what they do? This guide will help you get covered on that!.
- 1 Where do you get quirks in the Roblox Anime fighting simulator?
- 2 List of all Quirks in Anime Fighting Simulator Guide with abilities
- 2.1 Navel Laser (Chakra)
- 2.2 Cremation (Chakra)
- 2.3 Half-Hot Half-Cold (Chakra)
- 2.4 Deku One For All (Strength)
- 2.5 Overhaul (Strength)
- 3 More tips on quirks in Anime Fighting Simulator
Where do you get quirks in the Roblox Anime fighting simulator?
Here is how you can get quirks in Anime Fighting Simulator:
- Go to the hospital with the doctor inside to spin for quirks
- Each spin costs 1k chikara shards
- There is a chance of getting duplicates
List of all Quirks in Anime Fighting Simulator Guide with abilities
Here is a list of all the quirks that come from strengths and chakras in the Roblox Anime Fighting Simulator that you can get:
- Navel laser
- Half-Hot Half-Cold
- Deku One For All
Continue reading to know more about each of the quirks and find out the best quirk at the end of this guide.
- Navel laser-shoots a blue laser beam over a long distance. 10x scaling.
- Laser Propel-You shoots a short beam of laser that propels you to a chosen direction and also deals damage. 5x scaling
- Navel Explosion-a short-ranged ball of laser that causes an explosion. 25x scaling.
- This is the easiest quirk you can get in Anime Fighting Simulator.
- Useful for a beginner who moves slowly or cannot fly in the game.
- Not good for PVP as moves are hard to hit and has low scaling.
- The scaling is the amount of damage it does to the boss. For example, 10x scaling which means it will deal 10 damage to the boss.
Abilities of Cremation
- Fire Burst-shoots a medium-sized fireball toward the direction you are facing. 8x scaling per tick and 4 ticks max.
- Dual Flames-Using both hands, you create flames that you move with your cursor. 4x scaling per tick and 4 ticks max.
- Fire Slam-Slam the ground and blue fire rise up which knocks people upwards. 8x scaling per tick and 5 ticks max.
- Good quirk but needs ticks in order to do maximum damage.
- The opponent could get out of the moves which means it will do less damage.
Half-Hot Half-Cold (Chakra)
Abilities of Half-Hot Half-Cold
- Ice Spikes-Generates a number of ice spikes in front of the user that freezes and damages others. 40x scaling
- Fire Beam-Creates a big oval-shaped fire in front of you which will cause burn damage over time. 12x scaling per tick.
- Ice & Fire Field-Generates a flat field of ice around the user which freezes and then sets the field aflame. 15x scaling for the ice and 15x scaling for each fire wave.
Additional info Info towards Fire and Ice
- The really useful quirk to use as the ice ability and the field freezes the opponent and they can’t use any powers/abilities for awhile.
- Hitboxes are pretty big for the ice spikes and fire beam.
- Something to watch out for is that the ice and fire field only hits grounded or at your level.
- Scaling for each move is on the high end.
Deku One For All (Strength)
Abilities of Deku One For All
- Kick Smash-You kick in the direction your cursor is pointing to and creates a projectile that shoots in that direction. 30x Scaling.
- Texas Smash-Punch with a lot of force in the direction you are facing and create a huge shockwave. 35x scaling.
- Carolina Smash-Dash forwards a small distance and slashes with both hands. 40x scaling
- The kick smash is very predictable in Anime Fighting Simulator and has a very small hitbox. Not really a good move for PVP.
- Texas Smash is really good as it has a big hitbox and good scaling. Also, a really good move to use against bosses from far away.
- Carolina Smash is alright for PVP but has a short-range.
Abilities of Overhaul Quirk
- Rolling Spikes-Huge chunk of spikes appears to where you are facing and deal damage to your opponents. 3ox scaling
- Spike Push-Raises spikes in a medium radius around you which pushes enemies away and deals damage. 35x scaling.
- Spike Pin-creates a field similar to Ice and Fire Field but is a bit bigger. Deals damage and makes enemies stuck for awhile. 40x scaling
Additional Info towards OverHaul
- Very versatile quirk as it has a get off me tool, a stun and also a pretty good ranged ability
- The spike pin-like Ice and Fire Field only hit on the level to you so if an opponent is flying or jumping you are probably not going to hit it
- Rolling spikes is useful if you are PVP in close quarters as it has a big hitbox which is pretty hard to dodge.
- Spike Push can be used when your opponent gets close to you and you want to create more distance
- All of Overhaul’s moves have great scaling which means you will deal pretty hefty amounts of damage.
More tips on quirks in Anime Fighting Simulator
Here is some more advice and join our Discord Server to get more tips in 2020:
- Remember to use quirks in tandem with other abilities and powers in your arsenal
- Most quirks are versatile and other powers can supplement the quirk’s weaknesses.
- The first quirk is free from the hospital so if you are new you might get lucky.
- Redeem codes to get free quirks and yens, check our code list for anime fighting simulator.
Share this Anime Fighting Simulator Roblox Guide on quirks that your friends might find it pretty useful!. Comment down below if you would like to add more to it.