Last Updated on July 18, 2021
Enjoy playing Roblox Project Omega and you are searching for all the codes that you can redeem to claim different pokemons in the game!
In this post, we will be covering how you can redeem all the latest codes in Roblox Project Omega and we will also provide the code list so you can easily copy and paste it.
List of all Roblox Project Omega Codes
Be careful when entering these codes, because they might be case sensitive, and redeem all these codes before they get expired.
We will keep the codes list updated, come back often to check if there is a new code added to Roblox Project Omega.
Project Omega Codes (Active)
Here is a list of all the new codes that are currently working:
- noooredo – Rayquaza
- timetosh1n3 – Holy Gallade
- poipee – Poipole
- slackingp1ay3 – Slaking
- nom0redup3 – Kyogre
- GALARSUPD – Galarian Slowbro
- POPPANIMYUH – Keldeo Skin
- Omega512345 – Jirachi
- Virtuous101096 – Dialga
- 100KVISITSWHAT – Mewtwo
- 2KGMEMBA – Kyurem
How to redeem Roblox Project Omega Codes?
Before you start redeeming the codes make sure you have got the first badge and follow these steps on how you can redeem Project Omega Codes in Roblox:
- Go to the Menu, the button is in the right side of the screen
- Look for the Mystery Gift Button is under the Trainer Button
- Once you click it, it will open the Pokemon Redemption Tab
- Once it opens the Codes tab, copy and paste the code and tap “Enter” to redeem the code.
If any of the code seems to not work please notify us in the comments down below so we can go ahead and remove it from the list.
Other Roblox Game Codes: